- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: January 2011
The national interest? The government asserts that high speed rail (HSR) is in the national interest. What this means is not entirely clear. Transport Secretary Philip Hammond says the high speed rail network will “change the social and economic geography … Continue reading