- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The questions about HS2 keep coming, from all parts of the country. From the south of England, the chairman of Gatwick Airport, Sir David Rowlands, recently dismissed as ‘total nonsense’ the government’s claim that HS2 eliminates the need for a … Continue reading