- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Ian Waddell Public Transport and Regeneration Consultant Nearly 30 years ago France became the first European country to invest in a high speed rail network – the TGV. HS2 is, at £33bn, the largest single infrastructure investment in the UK’s … Continue reading