- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: September 2013
As the Conservative conference meets in Manchester, it is appropriate to look at the role of the Manchester lobby for HS2, led by figures such as Graham Stringer MP and the Leader of Manchester City Council, Sir Richard Leese. It … Continue reading
Dear Frances O’Grady In the Guardian (Letters, Saturday 21 September) you joined with the rail trade unions in supporting HS2, asking for the project to be handed over to Network Rail, and calling for a national transport strategy. I can … Continue reading
Debate about the regional impact of HS2 has been revived by the release by government of KPMG’s report, HS2: Regional Economic Impacts. KPMG claim that HS2 could generate £15bn in productivity gains for the GB economy in 2037 when the … Continue reading