- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Claims about the impact of HS2 on economic growth get more weird and wonderful by the day. In the Telegraph today, ‘leading economist’ Bridget Rosewell says “If we take the KPMG £15bn, my guess is that we can add at … Continue reading