- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: March 2014
HS2 is, at £50bn plus, the largest single infrastructure investment in the UK’s history. Probably the most critical of the benefits currently claimed for HS2 centre around its potential role in regenerating the economies of large parts of the Midlands … Continue reading
A divisive government The Conservative-led coalition has proved to be a divisive government. It has presided over an era of austerity for the vast majority, while bankers continue to earn big bonuses. The recent so-called ‘recovery’ led by a new … Continue reading
Labour councillors meeting at the Association of Labour Councillors in London on 1-2 March think that the Labour Party should reconsider its support for HS2, according to a survey conducted at the meeting (1). 66% of respondents took this view, … Continue reading