- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Ever since Transport Secretary Philip Hammond claimed that linking England’s main cities via high speed rail could help break down the north-south divide., the government and supporters of HS2 have consistently claimed that HS2 will have a transformational impact of … Continue reading