- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Bridget Rosewell of the Volterra consultancy has joined in the debate triggered by the KPMG report on the possible economic benefits of HS2. Rosewell rejects the criticisms of the KPMG study by Professors Overman and Graham that the KPMG work … Continue reading