- Mike Geddes
- Ian Waddell
- Madeleine Wahlberg
- Is HS2 a defining issue for Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign?
- HS2 and the North-South divide: The mirage of jobs and growth
- HAS THE TGV REGENERATED FRANCE’S PROVINCIAL CITIES? WHAT ARE THE LESSONS FOR HS2?
- HS2 – a divisive project of a divisive government
- Labour should reconsider its position on HS2 say councillors
Author Archives: Madeleine Wahlberg
It is increasingly argued that HS2 will be ‘in the national interest’ because it will have a ‘transformational effect’ on collapsing the economic divide between ‘the north and the south’. This is an astonishing argument. Why would one rail line … Continue reading